Feb 15, 2018 | Recipes
Let me start by saying that you can’t taste chickpea AT ALL in this! I was expecting to and was pleasantly surprised. Instead you get a perfectly gooey mix of chocolate and peanut butter. I came across this recipe from @hydeparkmoms and I’m so glad I did so I can share this goodness with all of you.
Go ahead and give this recipe a try and tag @southwakeraleighmoms when you do! This just might be a new staple for you and the family when that sweet tooth hits.
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Dump all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir to combine
- Use a small/square baking dish, or small cast iron skillet *The cast iron gives it more of a thinner cookie texture than baking it like you would regular blondies*
- Grease your baking dish or line with parchment paper
- Bake for 45 min to 1 hour. The top will start cracking and the sides will turn golden brown.
- Let it sit for 25+ minutes before cutting!
The Best-Ever Rice Krispie Treats! By Jennifer Segal Servings: 20 to 24 squares Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes, plus one hour to cool INGREDIENTS 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus more for greasing the pan Two 10-oz bags mini...
This story was contributed by Rosemary D'Urso of Library Mom! Follow her on instagram @librarymombooks. It’s the season of ghosts and goblins and we are thrilled to share our list of brand-new picture books along with some timeless favorites that are...
Recently, we shared our favorite Back-to-School shopping secret weapon—Rockets of Awesome. This mom-founded kids brand is not only fun and fashionable (seriously, we wish these clothes came in our size!) but their subscription and online shopping options make it super...