Are you looking to get a #realtree this holiday season and wondering where to go? We’ve got you covered! We’ve compiled the best places to buy your tree in southern Wake County. Be sure to check out the individual website for hours before venturing out!
Where’s your favorite local place to get your tree? Let us know in the comments below!
Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm – 2170 Marthas Chapel Road
- Offering a play area for the kids and a Bounce House and Hayrides on the weekends
- Also available are wreaths, garland, and hand-made bows
- Pets are welcome on the farm if on a leash
DJs Berry Patch – 1223 Salem Church Road
- Offering Fraser Fir trees from Jefferson, NC in a variety of sizes up to 12′
- Also selling fresh Christmas wreaths, tree stands, and other Christmas accessories
Neighbor Boy Christmas Tree Lot – 1008 Davis Drive
- Everyone receives a complimentary hot chocolate and a photo with their tree
- Visit the Neighbor Boy Country Store for a variety of gift options, wreaths, and hand made bows
The Family Farm on Avent Ferry – 1719 Avent Ferry Road
- Take your holiday pictures on Santa’s sleigh, make s’mores by the bonfire and enjoy a complimentary cup of hot apple cider. Tree delivery is also available for neighbors.
Mistletoe Meadows Christmas Tree Farm – 1511 Benson Road
- Retail tree lot full of fresh cut NC Fraser fir trees direct from their mountain farm
- Also available are wreaths and garland
Back Achers Christmas Tree Farm – 4533 Inwood Rd.
- Offers choose-and-cut Christmas trees and a variety of other Christmas accessories for purchase
Boyce Farms – 2813 Mount Vernon Rd.
- Offering choose-and-cut Christmas trees and “flocking” technique to select Fraser Firs. “Flocking” provides a white coating to the limbs of the trees, giving them a permanent look of fresh snow coating!