Dec 9, 2020 | Around Town
As a parent, you look for the best diapers and wipes to help keep your baby dry, clean and comfortable. You along with so many other young families are turning to Lowes Foods for your shopping needs. You look for something affordable, reliable, and a brand that professionals trust. That is why you should turn to Pampers – it is the #1 choice of hospitals, nurses, and parents and recently became the #1 pediatrician recommended brand! We know you already love shopping at Lowes Foods to buy food to make healthy meals for your family and for your everyday essentials, so why don’t you shop for your baby too and pick up Pampers diapers and wipes today. Check out the latest Pampers diaper deal at your local Lowes Foods!
Now through December 31st, 2020, you can receive a $10 e-gift card to a retailer of your choice (Bath & Body Works, iTunes, Restaurant.com, Snapfish, Starbucks, Spafinder or Yankee Candle) when you purchase $40 in Pampers Products. Once you complete your purchase, register for your gift card online and upload your Lowes Foods receipt. Take advantage of this amazing deal as it won’t be around for long!
Pampers Swaddlers Super Pack Facts
- Pampers is recognized as the #1 choice by health professionals; hospitals, nurses, NICU nurses & parents ]
- **Pampers most recently became the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Blankie softness that gently wraps your baby in Pampers best blanket-like softness
- Heart quilts liner which is 2x softer against your baby’s delicate skin vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand
- Air dry channels with breathable dryness to keep your baby comfortable
- Umbilical cord notch protects your baby’s delicate belly with perfectly contoured fit
- Absorb away liner that pulls wetness and mess away from the baby’s skin to help keep your baby comfortable
- Soft, stretchy sides that helps the diaper stay in place, flexing with the baby’s every move
- Wetness indicator that lets you know when your baby may need a change
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic to ensure they are gentle against your baby’s skin
Mom Tried It: True REST Float Therapy
Mom Tried It: True REST Float Therapy Feeling stressed, achy or downright exhausted? Give float therapy a try! True REST® (Reduced Environmental Stimulus Therapy) is a zero-gravity environment that allows the mind and body to completely let go, relax, and reset....
The Best-Ever Rice Krispie Treats!
The Best-Ever Rice Krispie Treats! By Jennifer Segal Servings: 20 to 24 squares Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes, plus one hour to cool INGREDIENTS 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus more for greasing the pan Two 10-oz bags mini...
Best Books For Halloween!
This story was contributed by Rosemary D'Urso of Library Mom! Follow her on instagram @librarymombooks. It’s the season of ghosts and goblins and we are thrilled to share our list of brand-new picture books along with some timeless favorites that are...