PUMPKIN TURKEY CHILI
- Olive Oil
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Lb. Of Ground Turkey
- 1 Packet Of Chili Seasoning
- 2 Tsp. Of Paprika
- 2 Tbsp. Of Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Of Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Of Pumpkin Puree
- 14 Oz. Can Of Diced Tomatoes
- 14 Oz. Can Of Red Kidney Beans
- 14 Oz. Can Of White Beans
- 8 Oz. Can Of Baked Beans
- Salt And Pepper
- Hot Sauce, To Taste
- Serve With Cornbread And Toppings Such As Diced Red Onions, Scallions, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese
- Heat A Drizzle Of Olive Oil Over Medium Heat In A Large Dutch Oven Or Pot.
- Sauté The Diced Onion And Minced Garlic For 2-3 Minutes, Until Softened.
- Add The Ground Turkey To The Pot And Continue To Cook Until Browned And Just About Cooked Through.
- Add Chili Seasoning And Paprika To The Ground Turkey, And Stir To Coat. Then Mix In The Honey, Tomato Paste And Pumpkin Puree.
- Fold In The Diced Tomatoes, Red Kidney Beans, White Beans, And Baked Beans. Season To Taste With Salt And Pepper, And Then Reduce The Heat To A Simmer.
- Allow The Chili To Simmer For At Least 30 Minutes Before Serving.
- Add Hot Sauce To Taste If You Prefer A Spicier Chili, Serve Alongside Cornbread And Top With Your Choice Of Red Onions, Scallions, Sour Cream, Or Cheddar Cheese.
For more Fall inspiration from Kate, visit Domestikatedlife.
School’s finally out for summer, but for parents, it’s just about time to start thinking ahead to Back to School! Making a game plan now for August and September, including ordering some key supplies including Name Bubbles.
Learn how to fundraise with Shoott!
Kirsten Pierce, certified registered nurse anesthetist, mother to two amazing children, wife of an incredible husband and dog-mom of two fur babies, a Great Dane named Finnegan and a Lab mix named Layla. Besides her role of ‘super mom,’ Kirsten has now added the...