Wondering where to get your Christmas tree in Raleigh, NC? We’ve got you covered! We’ve compiled the best places to buy your tree in southern Wake County. Be sure to check out the individual website for hours before venturing out!
Where’s your favorite local place to get your tree? Let us know in the comments below!
Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm – 2170 Marthas Chapel Road
- 25th anniversary this year!
- Offering a play area for the kids and a Bounce House and Hayrides on the weekends
- Also available are wreaths, garland, and hand-made bows
- Pets are welcome on the farm if on a leash
DJs Berry Patch – 1223 Salem Church Road
- Offering Fraser Fir trees from Jefferson, NC in a variety of sizes up to 12′
- Also selling fresh Christmas wreaths, tree stands, and other Christmas accessories
The Family Farm on Avent Ferry – 1719 Avent Ferry Road
- Take your holiday pictures on Santa’s sleigh, make s’mores by the bonfire and enjoy a complimentary cup of hot apple cider
- Tree delivery is also available for neighbors
Mistletoe Meadows Christmas Tree Farm – 1511 Benson Road
- Retail tree lot full of fresh cut NC Fraser fir trees direct from their mountain farm
- Also available are wreaths and garland
Back Achers Christmas Tree Farm – 4533 Inwood Rd.
- Offers choose-and-cut Christmas trees and a variety of other Christmas accessories for purchase
Boyce Farms – 2813 Mount Vernon Rd.
- Offering choose-and-cut Christmas trees and “flocking” technique to select Fraser Firs
- “Flocking” provides a white coating to the limbs of the trees, giving them a permanent look of fresh snow coating!
Green Acres – 1600 Morrisville-Carpenter Rd.
- Open Monday-Sunday 9am-9pm
- Fraser Fir Trees and wreaths, white pine garland
- Delivery $10 within 5 miles
Phillips Farms – 6701 Good Hope Church Rd.
- Closed the week of Thanksgiving and reopens 11/29
- Hand-made wreaths and garlands in addition to trees
The Best-Ever Rice Krispie Treats! By Jennifer Segal Servings: 20 to 24 squares Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes, plus one hour to cool INGREDIENTS 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus more for greasing the pan Two 10-oz bags mini...
This story was contributed by Rosemary D'Urso of Library Mom! Follow her on instagram @librarymombooks. It’s the season of ghosts and goblins and we are thrilled to share our list of brand-new picture books along with some timeless favorites that are...
Recently, we shared our favorite Back-to-School shopping secret weapon—Rockets of Awesome. This mom-founded kids brand is not only fun and fashionable (seriously, we wish these clothes came in our size!) but their subscription and online shopping options make it super...