We’re about to head into the holiday season, and if you’re like us, that usually means diving into some delicious and decadent food, from frosted cookies to festive cocktails. Now, 2020 can use all the help it can get, so we’re not suggesting you skip any of that. But consider adding this colorful and nutritious greek salad hummus recipe, shared with us by Beach Cities Moms, to your menu (whether for a socially distanced soiree or a quick weekday lunch). Your body will thank you…and the best part? The veggies can be chopped ahead of time so you can assemble this healthy dish in seconds!
GREEK SALAD HUMMUS
- 16-oz container of plain hummus
- Dried oregano
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pound mini cucumbers, diced
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon
- pita chips or pita bread for serving
- Spread entire container of hummus onto a medium-sized platter. Sprinkle with dried oregano, then top with tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta.
- Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and the juice of half a lemon.
- Arrange pita chips or bread around the outside of the platter, or on the side in a separate bowl.
The Best-Ever Rice Krispie Treats! By Jennifer Segal Servings: 20 to 24 squares Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes, plus one hour to cool INGREDIENTS 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus more for greasing the pan Two 10-oz bags mini...
This story was contributed by Rosemary D'Urso of Library Mom! Follow her on instagram @librarymombooks. It’s the season of ghosts and goblins and we are thrilled to share our list of brand-new picture books along with some timeless favorites that are...
Recently, we shared our favorite Back-to-School shopping secret weapon—Rockets of Awesome. This mom-founded kids brand is not only fun and fashionable (seriously, we wish these clothes came in our size!) but their subscription and online shopping options make it super...