We’re about to head into the holiday season, and if you’re like us, that usually means diving into some delicious and decadent food, from frosted cookies to festive cocktails. Now, 2020 can use all the help it can get, so we’re not suggesting you skip any of that. But consider adding this colorful and nutritious greek salad hummus recipe, shared with us by Beach Cities Moms, to your menu (whether for a socially distanced soiree or a quick weekday lunch). Your body will thank you…and the best part? The veggies can be chopped ahead of time so you can assemble this healthy dish in seconds!
GREEK SALAD HUMMUS
- 16-oz container of plain hummus
- Dried oregano
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pound mini cucumbers, diced
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon
- pita chips or pita bread for serving
- Spread entire container of hummus onto a medium-sized platter. Sprinkle with dried oregano, then top with tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta.
- Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and the juice of half a lemon.
- Arrange pita chips or bread around the outside of the platter, or on the side in a separate bowl.
4 Ways to Get Organized for Back to School!
School’s finally out for summer, but for parents, it’s just about time to start thinking ahead to Back to School! Making a game plan now for August and September, including ordering some key supplies including Name Bubbles.
Fundraise with Shoott!
Learn how to fundraise with Shoott!
Kirsten Pierce: The Beauty Mechanics
Kirsten Pierce, certified registered nurse anesthetist, mother to two amazing children, wife of an incredible husband and dog-mom of two fur babies, a Great Dane named Finnegan and a Lab mix named Layla. Besides her role of ‘super mom,’ Kirsten has now added the...